We are looking for a warehouse operative to join our team in Dublin.
Summary of Position:
This role will involve working with warehouse colleagues to ensure the efficient, safe and accurate handling of stock, and delivery of high quality service to all customers.
- To pick and pack orders
- To work efficiently & effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of health and safety standards
- To be communicative between managers / supervisors
- To perform any reasonable request from manager / supervisor
Desired Experience / Attributes
- Numerate & Literate
- Enthusiastic personality
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 15kg approx.
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Leadership skills
- Effective communicator
- Team building
- Customer service focus
- Influencing skills
This role would be based in our Dublin branch in Ballymount.
If you think you might be suitable for this role please forward your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.