An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Sales Representative to join the KCC team in Dublin. The successful candidate will work within our Service & Maintenance division, serving corporate clients across Leinster and Connaught in sectors such as hospitality, healthcare, education, financial institutions and retail, to name a few. The purpose of the role will be to maximise the sales potential across our product range, developing new business and maintaining existing business contracts.
About KCC Architectural:
We have a strong portfolio of world-leading brands and products in door hardware and ironmongery, automatics and access control, hospitality locking systems, movable walls, steel glazing systems, fire rated screens and doors, concealed frame riser door systems, steel doors and automatic opening ventilation systems, in addition to a full Service & Maintenance division operating across Ireland and Northern Ireland. We work with our clients from design stage straight through to on-site installation, and our in-house Service division offers further peace of mind that both the client and end user are in good hands. As a group, we currently operate across Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and the Middle East, with offices in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Dubai.
- Working towards achieving divisional sales targets
- Develop a defined sales pipeline
- Build excellent business relationships with clients
- Maximize profitable sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager on sales target objectives
- Market research and analysis on existing and new customers
Qualities & Attributes:
- Strong Sales experience essential within a Service / Facilities background
- Excellent communication skills and very capable of building relationships
- Previous experience within a similar position
- FM Background
- Very self-motivated & driven
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Knowledge of some KCC portfolio of products
- FM Companies Requirements
- Negotiation Skills
You will receive full Product training.
Salary competitive – Job Type: Full-time
Please apply with Covering letter & recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23rd.