KCC Architectural source the best quality locks and cylinders for our customers – dealing with leading lock manufacturers to provide a range of cylinder lock cases to suit Euro, Oval, and Assa type cylinders. All locks conform to existing standards and new products are designed to meet European Standard EN 12209.
Locks fitted to fire and smoke doors must be CE marked to EN 12209. Escape locks must be CE marked to EN 179. All of our cylinders have been successfully tested to EN 1303.
KCC offer a full range of locks and cylinders to suit various levels of security:
- FOCUS™ Premier Locks
- FOCUS™ Contract Locks
- FOCUS™ Accessible Locks – designed to suit all special needs requirements
- FOCUS™ Mortice Locks
For the Industry Standards on Locks and Cylinders, please see:
- Best Practice Guide EN 1303 – Lock cylinders to BS EN 1303:2005
- Best Practice Guide EN 12209 – Mechanically operated locks, latches and locking plates to BS EN 12209
- Best Practice Guide: BS 3621, BS 8621 & BS 10621: 2007 – Thief resistant lock assemblies
- Best Practice Guide BS EN 14846 – Electromechanically operated locks and striking plates to BS EN 14846:2008