Junior Warehouse/Trade Counter Assistant in Cork Office Description: Hardworking and efficient full time warehouse assistant required to...
MHB Internal and External Residential Glazing Systems
Sky-Frame Frameless Sliding Door Systems
Automatic doors &
Access Control systems
Service & Maintenance Division
Why people choose KCC
- We make things simple. We can manage the complete project from conception to completion, all the way from design, specification, on-site installation and ongoing maintenance. We can also offer our clients a "Full package" project-specific solution, tailored to your needs, across our entire product portfolio, minimizing the need to deal with multiple suppliers. Our Datastore system is designed to minimize the amount of work you need to do - We can provide you with technical submittals and all the required documentation quickly and easily with our Datastore system.
- We are diverse. We have a vast array of architectural and construction-related products across four main business divisions - Door Hardware, Automatics & Access Control, Facades, Partitions & Doors, and Service and Maintenance. Our product portfolio encompasses everything from door levers to revolving doors to frameless sliding door systems, and everything in between. We work with internationally recognised brands to provide our clients with the best solutions for their projects.
- We are compliant. We can provide all certification, fire test evidence and regulatory information for all of our products, giving you peace of mind that you, your client and your project are in safe and experienced hands.
Why people choose KCC
- We are easily accessible. We have branches in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, the UK and Middle East with a large team of skilled contracts managers, engineers and installation experts providing 24/7 support to our clients across the island of Ireland.
- We are innovative. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class products and services to our clients, continually developing our product offering and capabilities in response to market and client demands.
Fire Doors are a crucial part of any public, commercial or multiple-occupancy buildings protection strategy. They resist...
Featured on Grand Designs
We are proud to have been involved in not one, but two projects featured on the Grand Designs / RIBA House of the Year Awards!
Among the products we supplied are:
d line Door Furniture, GEZE Sliding Soor Systems, Cylinders, Door Closers and Electric Locking.
Grand Designs & RIBA House of the Year
'House at Maghera, County Down' & 'House on Church Road, Belfast'