Technical Sales Representative required to join our busy team based in our Dublin Office. Products include the company’s range of Architectural Glazing systems, Fire Rated Glazed Screens & Doors. Steel Door solutions, Folding Wall solutions.
KCC Architectural are a market leading company within the construction sector. We work with architects, contractors, quantity surveyors, engineers, designers and other construction professionals on projects across all sectors offering a ‘Full Package’ integrated solution. We have a strong portfolio of world-leading brands and products in door hardware and ironmongery, automatics and access control, hospitality locking systems, movable walls, steel glazing systems, fire rated screens and doors, concealed frame riser door systems, steel doors and automatic opening ventilation systems, in addition to a full Service & Maintenance division operating across Ireland and Northern Ireland. We work with our clients from design stage straight through to installation on-site, and our in-house Service division offers further peace of mind that both the client and end user are in good hands. We currently operate across Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and the Middle East.
Technical Sales Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- To Specify and sell the range of products within the FPD Division of KCC Architectural
- Calling on Main Contractors to follow up on opportunities
- Managing your quotations and opportunities within the CRM system.
- Calling on Architects to get KCC products specified.
- Covering the territory which will be Leinster and on occasion Connaught.
- Experience of Selling and Marketing of products in the Construction Sector
Qualities & Attributes:
- Motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Effective Communicator
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Customer Service Focus Influencing Skills
In return we offer career progression and full training. Competitive Salary.
Please apply in writing with Covering Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org