An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to join our busy Belfast Service Division.
KCC Architectural is a market leader in the installation and service of Automatic Door systems and Access Control systems.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to manage, develop and oversee all aspects of the Service Division. This will include overseeing scheduling of all works/contracts/calls, allocation of engineers on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis. You will be responsible for overseeing the Administration function – ordering of stock, Invoice processing/ filing, all admin processes relating to the service department. Other responsibilities include managing the estimation team to ensure quotation returns are implemented and carried out in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Engineering Manager to ensure efficient management of the engineers
- Ensure all scheduling of work is accurate, timely and as per instruction
- Support and Manage the Administration function within the Service Division
- Manage and Develop the team through regular updates/training/reviews as required
The successful candidate will have strong Management Skills, highly skilled within Microsoft Office; have experience and understanding of Service Software Packages. We’re looking for Technical knowledge with Service experience and ideally with previous experience within a Service Management role or similar. Technical Qualifications would be desirable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines – Time Management
- Strong Management & Leadership Capabilities
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to delegate and manage effectively
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply providing a CV & Covering Letter to;
Divisional Manager Service Division
20-21A Harbour Court, Heron Rd
Belfast, BT3 9LE
‘’KCC Architectural is an equal opportunities employer’’