KCC Architectural are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and servicing of the following products. Manual and Automatic Doors, Access Control Systems, Electronics Locks, Security Hardware, Movable Walls, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll doors, Smoke & Fire Curtains.
As part of our continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for the addition of another Service Engineer to join our busy Service Department in Munster.
An ideal Service Engineer should hold the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to repair, service and install products under KCC portfolio to a high standard;
- Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products would be an advantage;
- Have a basic understanding of access control equipment would also be an advantage
- Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner;
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage
- Hold a current Full clean driving license
As a Service Engineer your duties will include:
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements;
- Encouraging teamwork between colleagues;
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints;
- Ensuring the company van is kept in good clean condition and stock is maintained;
- Ensuring that uniform and PPE equipment is worn at all times;
- Attending to callouts as and when required and have a flexible approach to working hours / area;
- You may become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours (depending on Location);
- Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades / repair work and advise the office of the requirements.
In return we offer a competitive salary, full training and development, progression and opportunity.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please apply with a recent CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.