KCC Architectural are a market leader in the provision of Automatic Doors and Access Control
As part of our continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join the busy Service Department in our Belfast Office.
An ideal Service Engineer should hold the following skills and experiences:
• Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products;
• The ability to repair, service and install to a high standard;
• Have a basic understanding of access control equipment – training will be given;
• Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner;
• Hold a current and relevant CSR card;
• Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005;
• Hold a current Full driving license.
Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Lift engineers etc, full training will be given.
As a Service Engineer your duties will include:
• Ensuing all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements;
• Encouraging teamwork between colleagues;
• Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints;
• Ensuring the company van is kept in good clean condition and stock is maintained;
• Ensuring that uniform and PPE equipment is worn at all times;
• Attending to callouts as and when required and have a flexible approach to working hours / area;
• To become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours (depending on Location);
• Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades / repair work and advise the office of the requirements.
Salary – Neg
If you think you might be suitable for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org