An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Credit Controller to join our team in Belfast.
KCC Architectural are a market leading company within the construction sector. We work with architects, contractors, quantity surveyors, engineers, designers and other construction professionals on projects across all sectors offering a ‘Full Package’ integrated solution. We have a strong portfolio of world-leading brands and products in door hardware and ironmongery, automatics and access control, hospitality locking systems, movable walls, steel glazing systems, fire rated screens and doors, concealed frame riser door systems, steel doors and automatic opening ventilation systems, in addition to a full Service & Maintenance division operating across Ireland and Northern Ireland. We work with our clients from design stage straight through to installation on-site, and our in-house Service division offers further peace of mind that both the client and end user are in good hands. We currently operate across Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and the Middle East.
Due to growth, we’re now looking to recruit a Senior Credit Controller to join our existing team and to perform the following:
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Maintenance of own accounts and ledger housekeeping
- Credit note processing
- Resolution of customer account queries
- Customer account reconciliations
- Preparation and collection of monthly targets
Shared departmental responsibilities:
- Posting and allocation of payments
- Preparation of daily lodgement
- Invoice handling
- Customer Queries
- Preparation of Sales figures
- Ad hoc duties
- Senior Credit Controller with construction collection background preferably
- Sage 1000 (desirable), Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Capability of working in and achieving desired results in a target driven environment
Personal Qualities / Characteristics:
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and be an effective communicator.
You will have demonstrable problem-solving abilities with strong organisational skills. We’re seeking a team player, focussed with the ability to work within challenging and demanding timeframes
Please apply with Covering letter & recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org