Main Function of the Job:
To promote, specify, develop and sell access control, door entry, CCTV and integrated voice solutions that also support our current electric locking and door automation packages. The new representative will be targeted to carry out project specification work with electrical consultants and seek quotation opportunities with electrical contractors and end users. Maximise company profits whilst achieving sales targets, customer relationship management and marketing.
- Deliver sales and specification targets.
- Help develop marketing campaign’s covering all of the businesses products to the electrical trade.
- To deliver agreed company margins.
- To develop sales growth though (1) New Customers and (2) New Market Sectors.
- Promote NSI Gold accreditation.
- Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis.
- To assist the BDM in the preparation of the annual Sales and divisional tasks for Northern Ireland.
- To report each month on all sales and activities to the BDM.
- Maintain their individual CRM system.
- Seek tender opportunities and negotiate prices with customers.
- To liaise with the Associate Sales Director and BDM on a regular basis.
- To adhere to credit limits and liaise with Credit Control.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- A proven sales and specification track record within the electrical industry, and “end user” market.
- Good level of secondary education.
- Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to travel when needed.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Highly motivated with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and staff.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Salary dependent on experience.