back to Balustrades & Handrails
|NORMBAU solutions are available in a range of materials and coloured finishes that enable a specifier, when required, to match corporate colours. The exceptional finish of NORMBAU products and their attention to detail ensures a high quality installation.
KCC OFFER FIVE BASIC HANDRAIL AND BALUSTRADE SYSTEMS:
- Nylon – using nylon-sleeved galvanised steel components
- Stainless steel – using stainless steel components
- Timber – using four basic types of timber, in conjunction with either nylonsleeved galvanised steel or stainless steel components
- Combi – using a combination of nylon-sleeved galvanised steel and stainless steel components
- 3kN – using larger diameter stainless steel uprights to support the greater loadings required for certain buildings, e.g. assembly buildings.
NORMBAU balustrades consist of the following components:
- Top rails; Bottom rails (optional); Uprights; Infill; Infill panel holders. Like handrails, the top rails of balustrades are of nylon, stainless steel or solid timber, with nylon or stainless steel bends and connections. All top rails have an outside diameter of 40mm.