Safety is a fundamental requirement to the successful operation of a building. The active use of smoke and fire curtains is becoming prevalent in tandem with other alarm systems, dramatically reducing the spread of fire and smoke. Fire safety regulations are increasingly onerous making creative and practical designs more challenging. KCC Architectural Facades, Partitions and Doors division together with our expert manufacturers, can offer a wide range of products to help construct safe, practical and modern designs. Our fire and smoke systems incorporate the latest in electronic technology making them one of the most advanced yet cost effective systems on the market. KCC Architectural can offer the following benefits:
- Full compliance with the requirements of the statutory Instrument and the approved Document B of the Buildings Regulations
- Fully tested to EN 11634-1
- Gravity fail safe operation
- Manufactured to various widths using single or multiple roller systems
- Available in large spans
- Available for horizontal or vertical applications
- Special suspended glass version available for overhead shopping mall zones
- Extensive range of fire certification.
- Full technical support.
- Experienced contracts managers and installation / commissioning crews.
KCC Architectural Fire and Smoke Curtains are suitable for a wide range of areas such as:
- Atrium shopping centres
- Retail Developments
- Back of warehouse
- Large commercial buildings with open span areas
- Shopping Centres