Schüco Jansen Steel Systems – steel doors to meet the highest demands
Steel doors are impressive due to the excellent structural properties of the material. They are particularly suitable for door constructions at entrances and in partition walls, where high demands are made with regard to load-bearing capacity and security.
- Small basic depths and slender profile face widths
- Ideal for curved doors and renovation projects
- Available in steel and stainless steel of various qualities for your particular project
- Large-area, multi-leaf door and partition wall constructions are possible
- Extensive range of fittings, locks and accessories
- Wide variety of glass inserts
- Excellent insulation properties
- Sophisticated Janisol® and Economy® systems for a wide range of applications
- A series for every smoke and fire protection resistance class
- Optional burglar and bullet resistance
- Flexible application options thanks to Schüco system compatibility
The Janisol® and Economy® steel door systems from Schüco Jansen Steel Systems offer expanded design freedom both outside and inside. With small frame ratios and large glass areas, they fulfil important architectural requirements with respect to visual elegance and transparency.
For more information, please visit: http://www.jansen.com/en/building-systems/products/
Schüco Jansen Steel Systems – Your expert partner for steel profile doors!