Top-to-bottom anti-ligature (safety) hinge
- Helps reduce patient suicide and self harm
- Reduces your maintenance and overall lifecycle costs
- Gives your patients privacy
- Opens to 180° in one direction, allowing door to fold back
- Tested to DHF TS 001:2013 B4 (0.5mm test wire)
- FD30 & FD60 Fire Rated. Tested to BS476: Part 20 & 22
- Meets & exceeds BSEN:1935 (life cycle tested 1.5 million cycles)
- Achieved highest level of abuse testing (Grade 1) CAD Drawing SECURA Hinge™
The Intastop Full Length Continuous Geared SECURA™ Anti-Ligature Hinge has a special reduced ligature tip and a number of design features that improve safety, making it ideal for use in a wide variety of siutations in healthcare, psychiatric and secure accommodation environments where self-harm is a risk.
With effective door weight distribution and special low friction bearings that help eliminate the force to open even the heaviest doors; able to withstand doors up to 500kg (standard duty up to 125kg). The hinges are suitable for new and upgrading existing doorsets and can be combined with the frame to offer a removable stop to help eliminate barricade siutations. The Continuous Geared SECURA™ Anti-Ligature Hinge allows 180° opening of doors in one direction.
Please note that Intastop offers a range of measures designed to minimise the risk of self harm and does not offer any guarantee that it will not take place. The solutions have been designed as a deterrant only.
For more information, please visit: http://www.intastop.com/product/anti-ligature-hinge.