KCC Architectural are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and servicing of the following products. Manual and Automatic Doors, Access Control Systems, Electronics Locks, Security Hardware, Movable Walls, Roller Shutters, Sectional Doors, Rapid Roll doors, Smoke & Fire Curtains.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our team in Dublin.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain any existing administration procedures in the Contracts Department ensuring that a soft copy format is maintained
- Liaise between Sales Team and Contracts Department on contract handovers – be the link between both
- Preparation, submittal and maintenance of Monthly Valuations
- Invoicing for the FPD & Automatics Departments
- Maintain Order Bank and Forecast spreadsheets and invoicing folder on the server
- Contract Documentation – completion of subcontract documentation and organising for it to be signed by a company Director
- Administrative support to the Contracts Department, dealing with emails etc…
- Attend and minute weekly contract meetings
- Liaise with Purchasing Dept in relation to supplies for projects
- Attend site meetings if required
- Liaise with Credit Control and advise of contracts that should be placed on hold for example / projects that have issues if action is required in relation to receiving payment
- Liaising with our Cork branch in relation to FPD projects with regard to the opening and maintenance of the files
- Completion of BCAR paperwork (SI.9)
- Compile a monthly list of Installations that we have been involved in and give details to the Service Dept
- Maintenance of our product library – adding new information, certifications etc.
- Assist with applications for Certifire Certificates
- Maintain the records for the company PSA Licence
- Record all overtime of Fitters and Fabricators
- Record absenteeism
- Record sub-contractor hours and liaise with Contracts Managers regarding the passing of same
- Go through a learning curve on all of our products
- Compile Site Specific Method Statements and complete supplier subcontract questionnaires etc. assisting our Cork branch on same
- Compile O&M Manuals
- Raising Sales and Works orders on manufacturing and Automatics projects
- Compile and maintain a product library with all certification, brochures and data sheets
- Familiarize on Regulations and Standards and CE Marking
- Archiving of Contract Files
Hours of work – Mon to Thurs 8am to 5pm with a half hour for lunch and Friday 8am to 4.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
In return we offer a competitive salary, full training and development, progression and opportunity.
Please apply with Covering letter & CV to email@example.com